International Health Partnership Online consultation
The overall aim of UHC 2030 will be to support a movement for accelerated, equitable and sustainable progress towards Universal Health Coverage (UHC), as well as the other health targets in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including global security and equity.
The main objectives of UHC 2030 will be to:
- Improve coordination of health system strengthening (HSS) efforts for UHC at global level, including synergies with related technical networks.
- Strengthen multi-stakeholder policy dialogue and coordination of HSS efforts in countries, including adherence to IHP+ principles and behaviours in countries receiving external assistance.
- Facilitate accountability for progress towards HSS and UHC that contributes to a more integrated approach to accountability for SDG3.
- Build political momentum around a shared global vision o
- f HSS for UHC and advocate for sufficient, appropriate and well-coordinated resource al
- location to HSS.