Important information, useful links and instructions on how to complete the
EWEC Commitments Progress Questionnaire
Reporting Cycle covering progress from: Start of commitment to December 2019
In recent years, the EWEC Secretariat, in collaboration with the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH) and FP2020 have joined forces to streamline the annual progress reporting:
- PMNCH will manage the overall tracking of commitments through the online Progress Questionnaire.
- The EWEC Secretariat will continue to manage the mobilization, curation, and approval of all new EWEC commitments and update existing commitments.
- FP2020 will continue to manage the mobilization of new, and support implementation of existing, family planning commitments.
This survey asks for information related to the implementation of your commitment over the past year (2019). With the end of 2020 approaching, FP2020 is grateful your sustained partnership and anticipates launching a re-commitment process in the future to align with the next iteration of the global family planning partnership. More information on this process to date can be found here.
Please report progress for each of your commitments separately. This includes commitment makers who are involved in multiple joint commitments, besides their organization-specific commitment, and those who have specific FP2020 commitments.
Since last year, you can link multiple user accounts to your draft online questionnaire form. Therefore, you and your colleagues can fill in the online progress reporting form together if you wish. Please see below for instructions on how to share the online form with specific email addresses.
- For questions on the Progress Reporting Questionnaire, please contact the PMNCH Progress Reporting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions on FP2020 related commitments, please contact Varina Winder, Senior Manager of Global Partnerships and Strategic Engagement at email@example.com.
- For questions on updating your existing commitment or making a new commitment to EWEC, please contact Nourhan Darwish from the EWEC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions on how to complete the EWEC Commitments Progress Questionnaire:
1. Log-in to your unique portal or create a user account on the EWEC website at https://www.everywomaneverychild.org/my-commitments/.
- If you have forgotten your password, please select ‘Forgotten Password’ and follow the instructions.
- If you are experiencing any technical/IT related issues, please contact email@example.com.
2. To share the questionnaire form with colleagues, you will need to save your draft questionnaire then go to your dashboard/profile page and select the 2019 Progress Questionnaire form on the left side of the screen.
The draft of your questionnaire response will appear in the list.
To the right, you will see the icon to share the form under the ‘actions’ header. When you select this, you will be able to enter the email addresses and see with whom the draft is already shared:
3. Access the instructional guide for guidance on how to complete the questionnaire.
4. If you want to access your responses again and save your work, click ‘save’ to save a draft of your Progress Questionnaire Responses. If you have completed, click ‘Submit’ to finalize your submission.
Please note that once you submit your questionnaire responses, you will not be able to make any further edits. You will be redirected to a confirmation page to indicate that your Progress Questionnaire form has been successfully submitted.