Your source for news, videos and materials about H4+ partnership countries and their innovative and informative programmes and collaborations.
Sexual, Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Adolescent Health (SRMNAH) Workforce Assessment Handbook is a tool to help countries streamline the process of assessing and identifying the gaps; build a strong SRMNAH workforce; and improve health systems that will provide high quality services for women, newborn and population health.
The Handbook has been developed primarily for Ministries of Health and policymakers, but will also inform health leaders and managers, decision makers, educational institutions, regulatory agencies, international donor agencies, and funders of health services and health workforce education. It was developed as part of the High Burden Country Initiative and supported by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) on behalf of the H4+ agencies.
- Strategies for Ending Preventable Maternal Mortality (EPMM)
- H4+ Country Innovations Fact Sheets
- The State of the World’s Midwifery 2014 report
- The H4+ Partnership: Joint Support to improve women’s and children’s health: Overview report 2014
- The H4+ Partnership: Joint country support to improve women’s and children’s health: Progress report 2013
- Roadmap to Accelerate Achievement of Maternal and Newborn Survival and Reach MDGs 4 and 5(A&B)
- H4+: Stories from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Sierra Leone
- H4+ Sida Intermediary Report 2013-May 2014
- H4+ Summary of Key Achievements 2014
- H4+ Sida Inter-country Annual Planning Meeting, Zimbabwe
- H4+ Communications Workshop, Zimbabwe
- H4+ Canada Annual Narrative Report 2013
- The H4+ Partnership: Joint country support to improve women’s and children’s health: Progress report 2012
- Innovative Approaches to Maternal and Newborn Health: Compendium of Case Studies
- H4+ Canada Annual Narrative Report 2011-2012
- 2013 H4+ Canada Inter-country Annual Planning Meeting, Sierra Leone
- Mapping the Progress and Needs in Implementation of Country Commitments: Progress and Needs in 53 Countries (2012)
- H4+: Review of Progress, Results and Plans 2012
- 2012 H4+ Canada Inter-Country Annual Planning Meeting Report, Zambia