Submit written input for UN PGA’s High-level Thematic Debate on Means of Implementation for a Transformative Post-2015 Development Agenda
All inputs from all stakeholders will be published online here as they are received, including those from civil society, governments, the private sector and others:
The input form asks for your views on the following questions:
1) What actions are needed to scale up mobilization of financial resources from all sources: domestic public financing, domestic private financing, international public financing (including ODA), international private financing (FDI and remittances), trade, and partnerships?
2) What is required of the different development players/actors to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the use of available resources for sustainable development?
3) How can coherence and a common understanding for robust means of implementation in the post-2015 agenda and the Financing for development process be fostered and agreed? How can trade contribute to renewing the global partnerships for development?
4) What measures can be taken to develop a financial architecture/system that incentivizes the direction of global public and private savings towards sustainable development investments, including provision of long-term financing to fill critical investment gaps?
5) Given the critical role the development, transfer and dissemination of clean and environmentally sound technologies will play in achieving a transformative post-2015 agenda, what are the best options for a technology facilitation mechanism?
6) What measures and actions need to be undertaken to further build and strengthen capacities of developing countries, in particular to ensure an effective domestic enabling environment and enhance their ability to effectively implement the post-2015 development agenda?
The high-level thematic debate will consist of an opening plenary; two interactive multi-stakeholder panel discussions, and a closing plenary.
The outcome will be a President’s summary, which will be circulated to all Member States and other stakeholders.
The concept note for the event is available here:
More information about the event may be found here: